The shower cubicle is a fenced and specially equipped place for taking a shower, but you cannot take a bath in it. This is a sanitary ware with a wide variety of exterior and a set of functions.
But before talking about the different types of shower cabins, let's dwell on the main advantage of each of them. Accordingly, a substantial space is freed up in your bathroom, which can be set aside for a washing machine, washbasin, mirror, etc.
Thus, if you do not have an urgent need to take a bath every day, but suffer from cramped and cluttered bathroom, then a shower cabin is what will save you all the inconvenience and allow you to wash at your pleasure.
A shower cabin is an expensive pleasure. Nowadays there is a huge selection of shower cabins, so for everyone there is an opportunity to choose the one that is suitable in size and finance. The cheapest option for a small bath is a shower enclosure, consisting of a door and a pallet, and with good waterproofing and drainage, you don't really need a pallet either. So this pleasure is quite affordable.
The shower cabin can be a sauna at the same time. This is not entirely true. After all, for example, in a Finnish bath, the air temperature must be at least eighty degrees. If such heating is provided in the shower stall, then the plastic from which it is made would become excessively hot. Touching it, you would certainly get burned. Therefore, only a Turkish bath is made in shower cabins, that is, at 100% humidity, steam warms up to a temperature of forty - forty-five degrees, no more.
With a steam generator, a fan is not required. No, a fan must be present. After all, its task is to create air circulation, without which, according to the laws of physics, the steam from the steam generator will rise up, which means that the legs will be cold and the head will be excessively hot.
My shower is equipped with a real hydromassage! This statement, alas, is not always true. Indeed, in order for the massage to be real, the water from the vertically located nozzles must not flow simultaneously. First, for several seconds - from the very bottom row, then from the next, and so on to the very top. If the water comes in at the same time, this is the most ordinary shower. In addition, massage nozzles must be rotatable, and the jet thickness must also be adjusted.
The massage shower can be installed in any apartment. Unfortunately, this is not entirely true, and insufficient water pressure can serve as an obstacle. Therefore, before purchasing a multifunctional shower cabin, ask DEZE whether you have a sufficient water pressure at home. If the pressure is not strong enough, you should choose a shower cabin where the massage works at a water pressure of 1.5 bar.
The shower stall will last a long time. Unfortunately, not that long. After all, the cabin is made of plastic (German is considered the highest quality), and the service life of this material is approximately 15 - 20 years.
The transparent curtain is the best. Perhaps, in a brand new booth, such a curtain looks much more impressive, however, during operation, some features of such curtains are revealed. Therefore, when purchasing a shower stall, it should be remembered that when water droplets dry out, they leave a lime or rusty (depending on the quality of the pipeline) trail, especially noticeable on transparent glass or plastic curtains. Therefore, matte curtains are much more practical, especially with a pattern or imitation of water droplets. On such curtains, the traces of drops are not so noticeable.
A smooth pallet is the most practical. It may be easier to clean such a tray from dirt. However, if you do not want your feet to slip in soapy water, choose a patterned tray.
Electronics is cool! Of course, I want to show off to my friends and acquaintances a shower cabin equipped with a telephone, radio, CD-player, DVD ... But, firstly, such "bells and whistles" are not affordable for everyone, and secondly, in any case, first of all, you need to look at the product in general, then check the details, and only then pay attention to the nice additions. For example, the presence of an electronic regulator in a cheap shower should be alarming. The fact is that the quality of such electronics is most likely rather low. Therefore, in a cheap cabin, a thermostatic mixer is much more practical and will last longer.
In order to choose a high-quality and suitable shower cabin, you need to invite a specialist. Of course, a consultation with a specialist is the best option. However, you are quite capable of determining some quality parameters and the degree of compliance of a particular shower cabin with the features of your bathroom yourself. What is needed for this?
1) When buying a shower enclosure, take a bathroom plan with you with the exact dimensions. In this case, the sales assistant will be able to offer you several of the most optimal options.
2) Remember that angular pallets are not always the best sizes. For example, in a cabin with sides of 70-80 cm you will hardly be comfortable taking a shower. In addition, it should be remembered that the more leaves at the door, the less space inside the cab, but at the same time the frame is stronger. By the way, when choosing a door, be sure to slightly shake the frame. If it loosens easily, such a cabin is fragile and of poor quality.
3) When choosing doors, keep in mind that the most convenient and reliable are doors on rollers. It is most convenient to wash a swing door, but, firstly, it will require a larger area, and, secondly, after 10 years you will have to change rubber gaskets. And remember that high-quality curtains should open and close silently.
4) The cab should be comfortable. Do not hesitate to check the degree of comfort in the store: sit stretched out as if you are in a steam room.
5) When purchasing a multifunctional shower cubicle, get ready for the fact that the bathroom will have to be repaired. The seller must provide you with a preliminary work diagram.